CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
You can breast feed and Work! Ever have trouble breast or bottle feeding? How about the transition from one to the other?

YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

This blog is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts, stories, successes, and even your failed attempts at this transitioning game. Your thoughts are important to mom's all across the world who are in the same boat as you.

Follow by Email

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mommies helping everyone! Whose helping mom?

Being a mom most of the time has its rewards. But sometimes when everyone's sleeping and your the last one to sleep and the first one up, it makes you think.....whose helping me? We know that when we signed up for this job we wouldn't get the thanks deserved for a long time, or maybe never. But we don't do it for the thanks.... We do it because it's our job, and we want to do it! Whatever it takes to make our household run smooth and whatever is best for our kids. That's why we choose to breastfeed too!
How do you make pumping a quick and efficient task? A couple ideas for you are, stick to your babies schedule.
Use a double pump.
When pumping, focus on pumping.

Give yourself some mommy time too! We sometimes forget just a little time to ourselves is all it takes to have a fresh look out on the day!

2 comments:

  1. I do not currently breast feed my kids anymore but I did nurse all 3 of my kids. My husband did a great job when I needed to pump, he would bring me a glass of water and he would make sure that I was comfortable during my pumping session.

    New follower from MBC and would love the follow back. http://blessedchick-trythis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from MBC. Look forward to reading through more of your blogs. Hope you'll follow back. http://wifemomworklife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete