CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
You can breast feed and Work! Ever have trouble breast or bottle feeding? How about the transition from one to the other?

YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

This blog is an opportunity for you to share your thoughts, stories, successes, and even your failed attempts at this transitioning game. Your thoughts are important to mom's all across the world who are in the same boat as you.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Breastfeeding in Public

I do know this topic is a controversial one. Especially with the latest Time magazine publishing the picture of mom and child breast feeding at the age of four. I think breast feeding in public as long as its discrete is totally fine. Ive only done this a few times myself, in emergency situation with my two kids. Other than that I prefere the on fort of my own home. With that being said I do not mind another woman feeding her child in public areas as long as she's not trying to display herself doing it. I'm sure I'll get mixed reviews posting this but those are my personal feelings on the matter. I feel that Time magazine did not post that picture to have people become aware of breast feeding. I truly believe they did it to draw attention and sell copies. It could have been done classier! So what is everyone else opinions on breast feeding in public?

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a problem with it. It is perfectly natural, and it should be accepted more than it is. Funny how people get so upset about a woman breastfeeding in public but don't mind women running around skimpily clad.

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I hope you'll drop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete